Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I can't believe...
my baby boy is turning 1 this month! I don't get how time can go so fast. He seriously makes me so happy. I just love his smile and his sweet personality so much.
Hey Jen, it's Danielle from Westlake. Kelly told me that you had a blog months ago and I finally made it now that I have started my own. Your son Blake is adorable. You look great and it's wonderful to read that your are happy and well. Check out our blog at thegarlockfamily.blogspot.com. Oh, i just made Chicken Gary last week from memory because I don't have the recipe anymore that Kelly gave me(I need to get that from her again.) Take care!!!
2 comments:
He is getting so big. I can't believe it! Hope you are having a good summer. It looks like you are staying busy.
Tara
Hey Jen, it's Danielle from Westlake. Kelly told me that you had a blog months ago and I finally made it now that I have started my own. Your son Blake is adorable. You look great and it's wonderful to read that your are happy and well. Check out our blog at thegarlockfamily.blogspot.com. Oh, i just made Chicken Gary last week from memory because I don't have the recipe anymore that Kelly gave me(I need to get that from her again.) Take care!!!
Post a Comment