Sunday, August 19, 2007

Celebration in Denver...

Blake and I went to Denver this past week and Oh what a week...

We celebrated Blake's 1st Birthday and I made him this cake
He didn't really know what to do with it and wasn't really interested maybe it was because he had been throwing up the whole day before! Yes he had his first case of the FLEW!
All his Aunts and Uncles got him some really fun toys and Grandpa and Grandma Lyons got him some very stylish clothes! Thanks guys!
Grandma made her famous homemade mac and cheese! One of Blake's favorite foods and mine too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love your hair Jen!! Looks like you had a great time in Denver. I'm so sad that we're going to miss Blake's bday. Maybe we'll come by sometime this week to celebrate if you're around. Call me.