Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One Year Ago....Today


My sweet baby boy was born... The days have gone so fast I can not even believe it! There are not words that can express how grateful I am to have Blake in my life. I love him so much. At times I feel like I have known him forever and other times I feel like it was yesterday that he was born. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet little guy who is always so happy and there to give hugs and kisses. Some of my favorite times with Blake are the mornings when I go in his room to get him up. He is so happy to see me and every morning it puts a smile on my face, I just love it. I love his angelic expressions he makes he can make the saddest person happy and the happiest person even happier. He really is something special. In the past year my life truely has changed and it's only gotten better! Happy Birthday Blake!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!

Amber said...

Really and truely could feel the connection. Isn't the change that happens when you have one of your own little guys amazing? You are forever changed.