Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baylees Blessing



Today was such a special day. Today was Baylees blessing. She looked beautiful! It was such a great day we had it at our house with lunch following and had family and friends. It was very small and intimate. It was a perfect day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day. I'm sad I wasn't there.

mickell said...

The dress is beautiful but Baylee makes it even better :) I wish we could have been there!!

Stacey said...

Jen,
Baylee looks so beautiful!! She is such a sweet little girl. Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. Caden was sick again! So anyways I hope it all went well. You guys all look great!

Meghan said...

She looked beautiful!

Amberli said...

hey jen - i guess i haven't checked your blog in a while. i love all the latest photos of your sweet family. the blessing pictures are so beautiful!

Kate Brotherson said...

I hate we missed this special day of hers. She is so pretty and looks a lot older in these pictures. So precious.