Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Ice Cream Truck?!






I have not seen one of these for years!!! Blake and I were sitting having lunch when all of the sudden I heard music coming from outside, my first thought was an ice cream truck and then I thought no they don't have those anymore, well to my surprise it was! I was so excited I got blake down and we ran outside. There were already about 10 kids out front! Blake chose the road runner. When I was little my favorite was the pink panther! I know this is crazy, but this is Blakes first ice cream! He has never shown any intrest in ice cream , but today he did! So fun!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mickell said...

So I love the ice cream truck but also HATE the ice cream truck. He always comes during nap time which totally wakes Tessa up!!!!!! Never fails, 3:30 on the dot. Anyways, i miss you.

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

KamilahNYC said...

Love the ice cream truck! In NY they have soft serve from the truck...the best!

Amy D. said...

I really could use an ice cream truck right about now. Sounds delic. That was a FAVORITE back in the day. Let's hang out and have a pool party..this heat is ridiculous.