Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My little sidekick...
Lately Blake has been super clingy to me doing everything and anything to get my attention. He seriously doesn't leave my side. Today I was feding Baylee and I turn around to find him like this. He was looking at pictures of Dave and saying "Hi Dad"
So I'm going to try and leave comments from now on. Gosh. Cutest baby blessing dress. She is a doll. Loving Blake's headband, I'd like to borrow it one day. So fun talking to you. KIT URAQT
3 comments:
So I'm going to try and leave comments from now on. Gosh. Cutest baby blessing dress. She is a doll. Loving Blake's headband, I'd like to borrow it one day. So fun talking to you. KIT URAQT
Love Baylees blessing dress!!! She is such a beautiful baby Jen!
That makes me sad that he was saying, "hi dad". Tell that daddy to come home and see his little boy.
Post a Comment