We were in a beautiful cove.
Baylee laying on our bed at 5 a.m. and 5 minutes after this picture she spit up EVERYWHERE!
Lydia (5 weeks) and Baylee (10 weeks)
We are back and we had so much fun. It was so great to spend time with Baylee with no interuptions she is such a sweet little girl and is full of personality. She is smiling and cooing like crazy! She still LOVES to be held. It was so great being on the lake where there are so many memories. I seriously LOVE Lake Powell. I did miss my boys and was so excited to see them!





3 comments:
How fun!!! I am so sad we didn't come now. Glad you were able to still go!
Oh, looks like you had so much fun! Ruby has that exact same outfit as Baylee...so cute. Love the ruffles on the bum.
What a fun Powell trip! I love it down their.. its seriously the most beautiful place! I cant get over how adorable Baylee is! And how tall Blake is!~ he looks so big! We need to get together soon. We have just had a crazy few weeks.. Anyways im glad to hear that your doing great!
Post a Comment