...made this amazing table for Blake. When my mom was 3 he made a similar table for her and I grew up playing on it. Well when I was in California for my grandmas funeral in January we were watching an old home video of my mom's third birthday and we remembered the table. I made a remark like "oh I wish they made tables like that these days" and three months later this arrives on my door! My grandpa still had some of the same materials he used for my moms table over 50 years ago! This gift is
truly priceless! Thanks Grandpa! We love you!
1 comment:
Your family is so very cute! You guys look so happy. I can't believe you have two kids already. Where are you living? You need to give me some blogging lessons. I don't know how people have such cut blogs. I just love yours!
Post a Comment