Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Hey, you changed your blog! i like it and you need to teach me how to change mine. Love Blake's funny little smile, he's so cute.
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE!!! Cash told me he wants to come play!
That is the funniest face I have ever seen! I can't believe how big he is getting. The pool looks great we will have to come by for a swim when we get to Utah!
CUTE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, you changed your blog! i like it and you need to teach me how to change mine. Love Blake's funny little smile, he's so cute.
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE!!! Cash told me he wants to come play!
That is the funniest face I have ever seen! I can't believe how big he is getting. The pool looks great we will have to come by for a swim when we get to Utah!
CUTE!
Post a Comment