Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

To my sweet husband who is such an amazing dad. I love you so much and am so grateful for all that you do. Blake absolutely adores you! I love you!
And to my dad who has always been there! I am grateful for all your support and your example of kindness generosity and love! I can truely say I would not be the person I am today if it were not for my dad.
Posted by Picasa

And for my Father in Law who has been such a great example also. I am grateful to have a great father in Law who is so loving and treats me like his own. I appreciate all that he does!

And for both of you I am grateful for the amazing grandpas you are to Blake! He is one lucky boy! We love you!

No comments: