Blake is starting to interact a lot more and it is pretty funny because I can really see his personality a lot. I love it!
He just follows the big kids everywhere they go. Most of the time they have gone there and back again before he even gets there the first time.
Chase and Blake both love books here Chase is reading and showing Blake the trucks.
How cute are they. They are such buddies. Blake always gets so excited to see Chase and Chase usually tries to run and tackle him. I am so grateful for these two well actually these three they are always so much fun!

1 comment:
It's amazing how quickly time goes by, huh? :) Blake is getting so old and doing all sorts of big boy things. He's a cutie. I'll bet you're really enjoying this stage. Call me sometime.
Post a Comment