Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sleepy Boy

I love watching him when he sleeps a lot of times he smiles or even giggles. The other day i went in his room because I heard him talking and he was totally talking in his sleep!
I can not believe how time flies I feel like this bottom picture was taken yesterday! They grow up so fast. People always say it, but now I know it.
Still sleeping with both of his arms above his head!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

d feist said...

He looks so comfy. Sorry I missed the pool party - this week has been crazy.

Leah said...

Thanks for the pool party. Um,can we do it everyday please??

Julie Rae said...

That is so funny! Exact same position! He is getting to be a big boy.

{Brittany} said...

ummm.... LOVE HIM!!!!!

Meghan said...

They get big so fast, don't they? :) He's so cute.

KamilahNYC said...

hmmm he's making me tired!

Chappell Family said...

That is my fav part of the day, when they are sleeping!!! Looks like you and mickell had fun shopping, wish I could have joined in!! Next time!