But this time with Blake! We are going to Newport Beach and are going to go to Disneyland for 2 days and shop and go to the beach and hit a couple of Dodger games ( Daves idea of course) and eat at all of my favorite restaurants! I am so excited! Be back in a week!
5 comments:
Have so much fun!
Hope you have a fun time! I LOVE Disneyland! I want to take the girls again during a less crowded time. (x-mas Eve) not so good.....Blake is getting so grown up and he's such a doll!
Have a great time - tell Mickey hello!!
Can I come? I hope you stop at Laguna Thai - my favorite!
I LOVE Disneyland! It is so fun watching the kids reactions to things. I am so jealous you are going right now. I have to wait a few more months....
Post a Comment