Yesterday Mickell and I decided to take the boys to Color Me Mine to make something for Dave and Scott for Father's Day. The process was not as easy as we imagined, but the projects turned out very cute!
Chase LOVED eating the paint, therfore it was ALL over him.... So we went back to my house and gave them a bath. Well the bath ended short because Blake had a little accident...
And for those of you who are thinking duck food.... nope! Mickell and I were dying! It was seriously the sickest thing ever. Blake has never done this before, but of course he waited for a time to share the experience with his good friend Chase! It must be a boy thing?

4 comments:
that is way to funny!
oh my gosh that is so funny and it's not just a boy thing. Ask my mother in law what marlo did in her tub.
Nasty! I love that story.
so sick and funny!
Post a Comment