Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hanging Out...


Baylee 4 weeks
Blake 21 months
I can't believe how fast kids grow I feel like it was yesterday that Blake was this little and now he is huge! Blake loves being a big brother and Baylee loves when he is around. It sounds crazy, but she sleeps so much better when he is playing and being loud I just can't keep him away. I LOVE these two!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Blake looks like a giant compared to your cute, petite little girl!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh he does look so much older and bigger next to that little sweet pea! Also I totally should have called you when we went to Denver.. You could have told us all the great places to go! Shoot! Anyways I really want to talk to you so Ill call you this week! It sounds like everything is going great! Love ya

d feist said...

Blake looks ENORMOUS next to her - but really he's just a skinny little guy. So you think you can dance? Wednesday