This picture actually explains a lot of what we have been doing, Oprah, half dressed, and me sitting on this chair and Blake starring at me
Grandma Lyons is here and it has been great she has been dealing with Blake and his "new" temper tantrums!
Whenever Baylee is around Blake has to be right there in her face literally...
And Blakes "I need attention face" which is also a new thing! I seriously love this little boy I was worried before I had Baylee on how would I love her as much as I do Blake, but it is amazing how instantly the love is there! I feel so blessed to have 2 amazing and healthy kids and an amazing husband and family who is so supportive and loving!

3 comments:
Oh shoot.. Im sorry that Blake is kind of having a rough time adjusting. Before you know it they will be best buds and playing all the time! Love ya
HI JEN!! Congrats on the new little girl! She is so absolutely adorable! Next time I am up there I will have to come see her. Miss you!
It gets better, Miles went through the same thing. I totally remember feeling the same way, "oh no what if i can't love them as much" but you totally do. He is darling.
Post a Comment