Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I LOVE having a Girl!



I can't believe Baylee will be 3 weeks tomorrow! The time is going too fast. She is finally starting to get some chub on her little body and her clothes are starting to fit a little better. Ann made this adorable onesie in preemie size and I just love it! You can check out her Etsy shop she has adorable things! Thanks Ann!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations Jen, she is beautiful! I love all that hair!

Meghan said...

Awww, she's just gorgeous and I love that onesie... too cute! :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Jackson Family said...

She is so beautiful!!! I am dying to come over to see her!

Lou and Lee said...

Shes such a little doll!!!

Amber said...

She is precious. It was so great to see you and HER! You were such a good sport to be hanging out after just having her!

Kate Brotherson said...

it is crazy that she is almost a month old and stil looks so similar to when she was a newborn. i love it. i want her to stay little and not grow up while i am gone.