Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Thank you Leah for creating this amazing birth announcement and to Amy for taking these precious pictures of my sweet baby girl. I am so lucky to have such TALENTED friends! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Such a cute announcement. I was so gald that I could come and see your little angel in person. She is just beautiful. I wish we could have spent more time together I know things were crazy for the both of us. Have you tried to put her little tutu on yet? I bed it is still to big for her. Take a picture for me when you do. Love ya-and I will call you later- Angie
6 comments:
Too cute! I just sent mine out last week...yikes! She is so darling. Love the picture next to the shoe, I wish we had done that with Ruby.
So stinkin' cute!!
Anything for your sweet baby girl.
Such a cute announcement. I was so gald that I could come and see your little angel in person. She is just beautiful. I wish we could have spent more time together I know things were crazy for the both of us. Have you tried to put her little tutu on yet? I bed it is still to big for her. Take a picture for me when you do. Love ya-and I will call you later- Angie
How cute! You're quick to have it all done that fast! :) It was fun seeing you on friday... I'll call you tomorrow!
these are precious. i can't wait to get one. our new address is 1140 northwood dr apt 225 eagan, mn 55121
Post a Comment