Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Auston, Maddox & Blake
Today the boys came over to play. Blake was so excited when I told him they were coming. He loves playing with them and they get a long so well. They had fun climbing, exploring, digging and just getting dirty...
Isn't it the best dressing your little darling up everyday...well once they can actually fit into anything. She is so sweet, look at all that hair!! I love the pictures of her in the Bumbo, i have some very similar ones! So glad you are having so much fun. Hope you are adjusting well.
3 comments:
That is so fun! Look how big your boy is getting!
Isn't it the best dressing your little darling up everyday...well once they can actually fit into anything. She is so sweet, look at all that hair!! I love the pictures of her in the Bumbo, i have some very similar ones! So glad you are having so much fun. Hope you are adjusting well.
boys are so funny. it is so foreign to me. they are precious!
Post a Comment