Wednesday, May 07, 2008

a few more of my sweet baby girl

How cute is this little flower that Ann made her! I can't believe how it looks like a normal size flower in her hair. If you saw it in person it is the tiniest thing I have ever seen! Thanks Ann!
I LOVE having a little girl she has the sweetest spirit and there is something so special about her that I can't explain, but I know she is here for a reason and she already adds so much to our little family.
So this picture with Dave's shoe is for my sister Ashley so she could see how little she is. I wish I would have done it earlier because she has grown, but I still just can't believe how small she is.
So the past 10 days have been great! Baylee so far is a great baby sleeping great eating great and always sooo content. Yesterday was the first day I could dress her because she has been spending all of her time in "the tanning bed" also known as the billirubin lights. Her jaundice levels got really high, but thankfully they have dropped! We love having Baylee in our family.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

she is just the teeniest little thing! I seriously love her!!!

Leah said...

The teeniest thing ever. OOOOH I want to hold her!

Amberli said...

oh so mini! i can barely stand it - so cute!

Katie said...

Such a tiny little doll! she is so beautiful! Im so glad that she is such a good baby and that everything is going great! Also so happy for you that she is out of the tanning bed.. Nix had that too & I remember how hard that was so not hold them all day!

Meghan said...

oh I love that shoe picture! She's teeny... can't wait to meet her! :)

The Clevelands said...

Oh my gosh Jen... I haven't been able to stop telling people how tiny and adorable that little girl is! She is so sweet and beautiful! I loved coming over and catching up. Hope you're getting some sleep!!!

Julie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl, she's going to love her long eyelashes! I hope you're feeling well.