Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

So today I have to say I am feeling very blessed I have two beautiful and healthy kids and a healthy and supportive husband. Today and latlely I find myself thinking about all the wives out there whose husbands are serving our country. A lot of people often say to me how do you do it having your husband travel ALL the time and seriously it is hard, but i am just grateful that he isn't in any danger and that I am able to call him anytime! My heart goes out there for all those wives who are missing there husbands for months at a time and who every night go to bed wondering if their husband is going to be ok and if they will see them again! I am also very grateful for those soldiers who have died for our safety and freedom! Happy Memorial Day and Thank You!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the gratitude reminder. I echo your sentiments. See you on Wednesday???

KamilahNYC said...

Jen - you are cute. Even though I don't support the war, I do think about the families that are affected. Glad to hear you are doing well!

Amber said...

You look great and I love your little crew! She is getting so big. I love Blake's smile in this photo.

Kate Brotherson said...

I have an idea.... come out to minnesota with me for a few weeks. i will get up with baylee and we can hang out while our husbands are working. we can go to the zoo and the mall of america...are you considering it yet or do i need to be more persuasive? i miss you!