
I have watched her grow..... from about 7 months

It is amazing how much love there is between a mother and child!

to now she is turning two next month! So sweet and innocent.

Angie and Mckenzie...... Have been on my mind a lot lately! On sunday night little Kenzie was ran over by a car and is in critical condition. I don't know what I would do if anything happend to her. These two have had a huge impact on me the past year and a half. Angie is such a good friend and mother. Mckenzie is a happy outgoing little girl who loves to smile and give kisses. She is doing better each day and is improving on her health. Angie is such a strong person and I admire you for how you are handeling everything! I wish I could be there, but I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment