Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
My Sweet Baby Boy...
I can not believe the joy this little boy has brought into my life. I never knew how amazing motherhood could be! Thanks Amy and Leah for making this announcement I LOVE IT!
Little Blake is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Glad he is doing better, and hopefully you two are getting some sleep. I can't wait to hear from you once you get into a routine :) Love Ya!
2 comments:
hi jen..i'm so happy for you and your cute new family. the pictures look great and i'm so glad he's doing well now.
Little Blake is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Glad he is doing better, and hopefully you two are getting some sleep. I can't wait to hear from you once you get into a routine :) Love Ya!
Post a Comment