Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Belly with only 3 1/2 weeks left!



Yesterday Amy came over and she took some pictures of me. She really is sooo talented! Here are a few of my favorites! I only have about 3 1/2 weeks left! I can not wait to see him. It amazes me every day thinking about what he will look like, what his personality is going to be. I already love him so much.... Thank you Amy for taking these precious pictures. I love them! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I love how these turned out...you look sooo good!

Leah said...

Jen, you are GORGEOUS!! I just love these. So tastfully done. Want to hang out?

Julie Rae said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! You are so adorable! I can't wait to see the baby when we come up at the end of September!

KamilahNYC said...

So amazing Jen. Way to go Amy!

Darek and Amberli said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love them! Especially the top one! So tender!

Anonymous said...

Jen, you look amazing! I can't believe how much your belly has grown! Can't wait to see you again, and the baby!

Anonymous said...

Jen, YOu look gorgeous. Can't wait for the little one to join us. Did you room get painted? No pics of kelly..did she not end up coming? can't wait to see you when i get home. Feel like i've been gone forever.--Amy