Sunday, August 06, 2006

Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Concert

They were such a cute couple I loved every minute of it!
Megan and I borrowed some cowboy hats since EVERYONE was dressed up it was crazy!
So this weekend I went to the concert and it was so much fun. I went with a lot of wives from Daves work and Dave was supposed to go, but he had to fly out for the day and didn't get home until late that night. So Megan was kind enough to be my date. It turned out great because it was ALL girls. It had been so long since I had been out with girl friends I really need to do it more. Saturday Dave and I went to a child birth class that was sooooo long! It was really good for us since we really are going into this labor thing with very little or should I say NO experience. We then went outon a date to dinner and a movie. We figure it may not happen again for awhile..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: