Friday, August 11, 2006

Lunch Group at My House

Auntie Ann was reading to Estee. Estee was the only kid today so she got ALL the attention. Estee LOVED this stuffed dog she couldn't get enough of it. Here she was pointing to its nose.
I thought her smile in this picture couldn't be cuter! Is there a happier little girl?
It was fun to have Ann at lunch group today because she can't always make it. We had a little barbeque with chicken, corn on the cob, pasta salad and root beer floats! Later Amy D brought Olivia over with a sprinkler and Estee and Olivia played in the water. They were slipping and sliding all over. Meanwhile Amy took some pictures of me with my belly. I can't wait to see them! Thanks Amy! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Rae said...

I'm so jealous! Sounds like a great day! How much time before the baby is due? We need a countdown!