Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
CONGRATULATIONS Jen and Dave! Blake is soooo darling! I'm so sorry to hear about the stressful time in the hospital! We're praying that all will go well from here on out!
What a doll he is!
Jen! I am sooo excited for you! He is amazing! I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him - what a cutie!
He is SOOO cute! He looks like his mommy, I think. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Jen and Dave! Blake is soooo darling! I'm so sorry to hear about the stressful time in the hospital! We're praying that all will go well from here on out!
What a doll he is!
Jen! I am sooo excited for you! He is amazing! I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him - what a cutie!
He is SOOO cute! He looks like his mommy, I think. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment