Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Our Journey home!
His clothes I got him were HUGE! So I had to change outfits! He is so dang cute! I have never been more excited then I was when we walked out of the NICU doors! And into our home!
So glad you are home and everything is going good! I am so excited for you! Get lots of help so you can rest and relax. I can't wait to see that little boy in a few weeks!
4 comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! He looks like he's doing great!
So glad you are home and everything is going good! I am so excited for you! Get lots of help so you can rest and relax. I can't wait to see that little boy in a few weeks!
He is beautiful Jen! Congratulations!
~Cathy
Soooo cute Jen!! I need to come see you guys! I'll call you soon.
Post a Comment