Friday, August 18, 2006

My friend Kim.....

My friend Kim is in town for the weekend with her family so she came to Orem and we had lunch she gave me this cute "First Halloween" outfit and bib. It is soooo cute! It was fun seeing her and Justin, her brother. I LOVE having visitors! Yesterday I woke up and I wasn't really sure about what I was going to do so I started thinking and I was thinking about my little boy, like ALWAYS, and how it is going to be so crazy having a little baby at my side 24/7 and don't get me wrong I can't wait to have my little buddy with me, but I thought man I better start pampering myself when i can.... So I decided I needed a pedicure and wow nothing has EVER felt better. I don't know what it is about being pregnant and having a pedicure, but it sure is GREAT! I then went to see that movie "Step Up" with my friend Tori. It was lame don't see it! Then I tried getting a massage but they didn't have any openings so I made the appointment for today.... and it was sooo relaxing! I can not express enough how unbelievable it feels. If I could... I would spend the rest of my pregnancy in a day spa. That would be a dream come true! Anyway.... time is ticking and the days are slowly going by. I have about 14 days until I can be induced and 21 days until my due date! The countdown has begun! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture. Thanks for sharing all the photos and updates.

Much Love,

Nicole
(Kenyon :-)