Yesterday I put Blake in his new swing and he LOVED it! Thanks Grandma Lyons!
Grandma Brotherson is here this week helping out. She has been great!
Blake has some of the cutest expressions I wish I had an instant camera so I could capture them all! He already has so much personality.
Grandpa and Grandma Brotherson drove all night to come see me at the hospital. They had to go back the next day so grandpa could go to work.
7 comments:
Ahhh! He is sooo cute and so super mini in his swing! I love it!
Jen he is so darling! Don't you love being a mom???
Yes I LOVE being a mom!
Jen...he looks so cute. I cant belive how tiny he is!
Gosh Jen... I'm so baby hungry seeing how tiny he is in his swing! So cute! And we're playing phone tag, by the way.
oh he is soooo sweet, cant wait to get my hands on him again... we need to pimp your blog, its looking very plain! also need to get photos of that little one, call me tomorrow i can probably come down???
He is so arorable in his new swing! I love the new photos that Amy took. Don't you just love that little boy?!!!
Post a Comment